- Who We Are
- Collection of Information – Data Classes
- Disclosure of Your Information
- What “Your Rights” Are
- Retention of Your Information
Who We Are
Our Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Collection of Information – Data Classes
The information we collect falls into four data classes.
- Information You Provide to Us
- Information Collected from Third Parties
- Information Collected from Social Media
- Information Related to Your Use of Our Site
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not presently disclose any of the aforementioned categories of your information to third parties. We retain the right to disclose information in the future under the following conditions:
- When you offer your consent
- To the service providers that execute services for us or for another valid business reason.
- To business partners with whom we have a contractual agreement and who may offer you promotions, discounts, or other products or services.
- To defend our rights, comply with laws and regulations, or because we think, in good faith, that access to
- information is essential to protect us or others, we may access some information.
- In conjunction with business mergers or acquisitions
- When you post information in public spaces, such as blogs and community forums, where it can be viewed, gathered, and utilised by others.
In the event that we decide to begin releasing this information, we will tell you by revising this policy. Prior to any major disclosure, we may advise you by posting a notice in a prominent or relevant area on our Site, and in certain situations by sending an email to you directly.
What “Your Rights” Are
You may clear your Cookies. You may delete or block cookies using your browser settings. Follow the steps supplied by your browser (often inside the “Options”, “help”, or “tools” section). If you clear your cookies, Aka Ms NetworkSetup Info Cookies will be deleted, and the Cookie ID will no longer be able to identify a cookie on your device. This means that the next time you visit the Site, we will not recognize you or your device (unless you voluntarily identify yourself by checking in). You will be treated as a new user, and the Aka Ms NetworkSetup Info cookie will be set new.
You may remove your browser history. Using browser options, several Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or remove information stored in HTML5 local storage.
Send us an email at AkaMsNetworkSetup@Info.com if you’d want us to modify or delete the personal information we’ve acquired on you. When we receive such a request, we shall endeavor to comply as quickly as is practically possible (but in no event more than 30 days).
Retention of Your Information
We will only retain your information for as long as is required to fulfill the reasons for which it was obtained, taking into account any applicable legal obligations. Without a doubt, we will retain your information in order to continue providing you with the Services. If you exercise any of the rights outlined in this Privacy Statement, your information may be deleted or preserved in accordance with the conditions of this Statement.